Terms & Conditions
The website www.ACfoodExpress.com is operated by WM Taverns Ltd t/a The Axe & Compass in Ringstead NN14 4DW, UK. For assistance, please visit our contact page or telephone our Customer Services.
This website offers online food and drink purchases, as well as products and services related to children’s parties, birthday buffets and family functions, including delivery of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. All content, products and services offered through this Site are not to be considered guaranteed available and we reserve the right to change availability according to season and circumstances out of our control.
- You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND TRADE SECRETS: You acknowledge and agree that all content, products and materials available on this Site, including but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colours and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and by other laws, and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement. Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission from WM Taverns Ltd is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this Site or the products offered within
- DISCLAIMER: WM Taverns Ltd makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the content, products and materials on the site. Further, WM Taverns Ltd cannot give any guarantees that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted, and although we have the best intentions for this Site to be faultless, WM Taverns Ltd cannot warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. WM Taverns Ltd does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it, will be free of viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be always corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer. By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against WM Taverns Ltd which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than www.ACfoodExpress.com and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site. In addition, WM Taverns Ltd assumes no responsibility for any content which you find on sites that link either to or from the site. This includes responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things which may be contained in these sites. Nor is WM Taverns Ltd responsible should any site link you to a site which you find offensive, intrusive or intended for data capture. WM Taverns Ltd does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods you buy from any linked Site other than this Site. WM Taverns Ltd shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site linked from or to the site. This limitation includes any circumstance in which WM Taverns Ltd or its customers have been advised of potential liability. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. Should that be the case, the WM Taverns Ltd’s total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you for your purchase (if any) to access the site.
- You understand that by entering your name and email address on the entry page that you are agreeable to receive from time to time any news of Special Offers or ‘Seasonal Discount Deals’ for free, no obligation email news about our products and services. This news-bulletin is offered as a free service by WM Taverns Ltd and www.ACfoodExpress.com, and no purchase is necessary. If you have questions or any difficulty removing yourself from the free news-bulletin at any time, then you may contact us here for assistance. By entering this website, you agree that you have no reservations to be subscribed to this news-bulletin and that you will make no threats, and take no additional action against WM Taverns Ltd.
- WM Taverns Ltd and wwwACfoodExpress.com have no liability in the event you might later be unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list, and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this free news-bulletin will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever. You agree that you have opted-in to receive the news-bulletin by providing your name and email address on our website. And if you need further assistance, please contact using our contact page or telephone our Customer Services telephone Line
- NOTICE ABOUT TESTIMONIALS: Testimonials are all true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of WM Taverns Ltd, their products and services, and are submitted to WM Taverns Ltd voluntarily by customers. If you would like to submit a testimonial to us, you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of WM Taverns Ltd which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your first name or initials and name of location or town of residence. Some customers that have submitted testimonials may have received a WM Taverns Ltd Gift Voucher, a Discount Coupon or a product or service as a “thank you” in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their experience and testimonial.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase or service, we will be happy to do everything in our power to put you at ease and reverse your dissatisfaction to the best of our ability or replace your purchase, except in cases of ‘Force Majeur’ and situations out of our control
- Products or Services for which a Refund is requested, need to be verified and will be refunded on claims made up to 7 days after the date of purchase or in cases of Party Food for the length of 7 days after receipt of the products or services.
- This website is not intended to be used for purchases by minors or anyone under the age of 16. By entering this site, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 16.
Situated in the idyllic rural village of Ringstead, which is nestled in the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside in a peaceful hamlet between Wellingborough, Rushden, Kettering and Corby, we are home to the ever growing most popular meeting place in the area.